Arquimea Group S.L.
- A. Health Biotechnology
- Areas of activity
- Therapeutic areas
- Genetic and rare diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Inflammatory diseases
- Metabolic disorders / Endocrinology
- B. Agrifood Biotechnology
- Agriculture / veterinary / environmental
- Biologic control (plagues..) and bioestimulants of crops
- Animal health / Veterinary
- Animal Food / Feed
- Vitamins and nutrition products
- C. Industrial Biotechnology
- Manufacture of biotech equipment
- D. Services
- Professional services
- Investment / Venture Capital
- Sector dynamisation
ARQUIMEA is a Spanish technology company that operates globally in highly demanding sectors. With more than 15 years of experience and close to 400 professionals, ARQUIMEA has five main areas of activity: Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Services, Healthcare, Agrotech and Fintech.
Our goal is to develop technologies and solutions to solve specific problems in our business sectors.
At ARQUIMEA we believe that technology is the engine for the development of society. R&D and innovation is in our DNA.
ARQUIMEA's technologies and capabilities include electronics, microelectronics, mechanics, aeronautics, drones, software, artificial intelligence, robotics, telecommunications, technologies for genetic analysis, blockchain, photonics, nanotechnology and cybersecurity, among others.
Space, science industry, defense, security, industrial automation, biotechnology, agrotechnology, Fintech, technological patronage, innovation, investment in R&D projects.