- B. Agrifood Biotechnology
- Agriculture / veterinary / environmental
- Biologic control (plagues..) and bioestimulants of crops
- GM Crops
- Other enhancement techniques (molecular marker..)
Bayer CropScience is the sub-group of Bayer AG that develops innovative agricultural solutions in three business segments: Seeds, crop protection and environmental science. Bayer CropScience develops seeds with enhanced yield and quality properties for the benefit of agriculture, food and fiber manufacturers, consumers and the environment employing modern breeding methods including plant biotechnology. The individual seed varieties are adapted to the requirements of the relevant markets, and guarantee high quality.
Our work is focused on improving the plant properties, for example their optimized performance under the most varied of environmental conditions.
We therefore create sustainable, plant-based solutions for agriculture.
- Vegetable seeds
- Seeds for agricultural crops (e.g. cotton, canola, rice, soybean)
- Trait development and commercialization