- A. Health Biotechnology
- Areas of activity
- Stem cells
- Cell cultures
- In vitro diagnostics
- Medical devices
- Drug delivery
- Drug development
- Cellular Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Biomaterials and tissue therapy
- Therapeutic areas
- Cardiovascular diseases and circulatory system
- Genetic and rare diseases
- Inflammatory diseases
- Digestive system and hepatology
- Respiratory and pulmonary system
- Metabolic disorders / Endocrinology
- D. Services
- Professional services
- Supplies and materials providers
The aim of the Consorcio Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red, M.P, CIBER, a public research consortium set up at the initiative of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII), is to further excellence research in Biomedicine and Health Sciences done in the National Health System and in the Science and Technology System.
To this end efforts and interdisciplinary and multi-institutional research are combined with a preferential dedication of financial resources around knowledge networks formed by centres and research groups reporting to different administrations and public and private institutions.
One of the main missions of the CIBER is the translation of knowledge, so that the results of research that we generate are developed in protocols, services and products for the improvement of clinical practice and people’s quality of life.
The technology transfer unit thus wishes to offer our researchers and companies, other private institutions and public research centres the capacities of our groups and technologies that they develop by:
- Licensing and co-development of our technologies.
- Undertaking clinical assays.
- Participation in one of our spin offs.
- Other forms of cooperation.