FUNDACIÓ CENTRE DE REGULACIÓ GENÒMICA (CRG)
- A. Health Biotechnology
- Areas of activity
- Stem cells
- Cell cultures and mantenance
- In vitro diagnostics
- Drug delivery
- Drug discovery
- Cellular Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Biomaterials and tissue therapy
- Therapeutic areas
- Genetic and rare diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Inflammatory diseases
- Gynaecology and obstetrics
- Ophtalmology and optometry
- Blood and lymphatic system
- Digestive system and hepatology
- Kidney and genitourinary system
- Central nervous system
- Respiratory and pulmonary system
- Metabolic disorders / Endocrinology
- B. Agrifood Biotechnology
- Agriculture / veterinary / environmental
- Animal health / Veterinary
- C. Industrial Biotechnology
- APIs and green chemical
- Cell lines
- D. Services
- R&D services
- Nanotechnology and in silico biology
- Laser Optical Systems
The CRG is an international biomedical research institute of excellence whose mission is to discover and advance knowledge for the benefit of society, public health and economic prosperity.
- To be a world leading centre in biomedical science, by providing our scientists with a stimulating environment, cutting edge technologies and the freedom to conduct the most innovative research.
- To communicate and establish a bi-lateral dialogue with society, by engaging the public and taking into account their demands and needs.
- To provide multi- and inter-disciplinary training for the next generation of scientists as well as supporting science education.
- To translate new scientific knowledge into benefits for health and value for society.
Biomedical Research, Genomics, Pharmaco genomics, Proteomics, Stem Cells, Organoids, Tissue Engineering and Tissue Culture, Bioinformatics, Microscopy, Protein Design, Biomolecule Production, FACs, Cell Separation Techniques, Mass Spectrometry, Molecule Drug Screening
Genomics, Computational Biology, in-silico and in vitro Screenings, Identification and Validation of Therapeutic Targets, Drug Screening and Discovery, Personalized Medicine, Biodiversity, Health Biotechnology, Tissue Therapies, Gene Therapy, Biomarkers, Microbiome; Diseases –Biology of-: Oncological, Cancer, Cardiovascular, Cognitive, Diabetes, Pain, Dermatological, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Lung Fibrosis, Liver, Kidney, Genetics, Gynecology, Infectious, Inflammatory, Neurodegenerative, Neuromuscular, Metabolic, Ophthalmology, Pulmonary and Respiratory Diseases, Rare Diseases.