- A. Health Biotechnology
- Areas of activity
- In vitro diagnostics
- Therapeutic areas
- Genetic and rare diseases
- Inflammatory diseases
- Central nervous system
- Metabolic disorders / Endocrinology
Spanish biopharmaceutical company committed to the research, development and accessibility of innovative medical therapies that have a Sustainable Social Impact.
Our mission is to improve the life of patients by developing international leading therapeutic solutions in the field of MLT (membrane lipid therapy).
Rationally designed compounds that act through Membrane Lipid Therapy, an innovative therapeutic strategy based on the regulation of the lipid composition of membranes as a potential treatment for diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer's disease, metabolic and inflammatory diseases.
- LP561A1 molecule (2OHOA) designated by the EMA in Oct 2011 as an orphan drug for brain tumors. (EU / 3/11/916).
- LP226 to prevent the molecular and cellular alterations observed in patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- LP204A1 that produces an important anti-inflammatory effect in mice, acting through COX1 and COX2.
Other patents: LPA181, LP205A1, LP10218, LP20104 and LP30171
Red Biotechnology: Next generation drugs in Oncology, CNS and inflammatory diseases.