- A. Health Biotechnology
- Areas of activity
- In vitro diagnostics
- Gene Therapy
- Therapeutic areas
- D. Services
- R&D services
- Professional services
- Training and spreading
- Supplies and materials providers
The promotion, development and commercialization of solutions, services, products and treatments for disease prevention and analysis, identification and evaluation of risks associated with any disease or prognosis of the disease in patients.
- myRisk - Hereditary Cancer: Myriad myRisk Hereditary Cancer Panel represents a new paradigm for clinical genetic testing for inherited cancer risk. myRisk is a 25-gene panel for the identification of clinically signification mutations impacting inherited risks for eight important cancers: breast, colorectal, ovarian, endometrial, gastric, pancreatic, melanoma and prostate.
- BRACAnalysis: Testing for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer (HBOC) Syndrome.
- Colaris: Testing for Lynch Syndrome (HNPCC).
- Colaris AP: Testing for Adenomatous Polyposis Syndrome (FAP, AFAP, MAP).
- Melaris: Testing for Hereditary Melanoma.
- Panexia: Testing for Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer.
- Prolaris: Testing for Prostate Cancer Aggressiveness.
- Eendopredict: It's a multi-gene test for breast cancer patients.
- TBRAC: In this study, tumor analysis identified substantially more patients with BRCA 1/2 mutations than germline blood testing alone