- A. Health Biotechnology
- Areas of activity
- In vitro diagnostics
- Therapeutic areas
- Cardiovascular diseases and circulatory system
- Genetic and rare diseases
- Central nervous system
- D. Services
- R&D services
- Professional services
- Training and spreading
Nimgenetics is a biomedical technology company dedicated to the research, development and innovation of last generation products (DNA biochips) to be used in genetic diagnosis of clinical and research samples.
Our main goals are:
- To ease, in an efficient way, medical professionals´ access to the latest scientific advances in genomic tools such as Array-CGH for the improvement of health care at all stages, prevention, prognostic characterization and diagnostic reliability.
- To offer researchers and research services, in addition to an extensive range of genomic tools, a personalized customer service that goes from the design and selection of the most appropriate platform, up to a complete biocomputer analysis.
The company is right now focused on three main areas:
- Own design of Diagnostic Biochips to be used for prenatal diagnosis (KaryoNIM® Prenatal 15K, KaryoNIM® Prenatal 60K), postnatal diagnosis (KaryoNIM® Constitutional 60K, KaryoNIM® Constituctonal 180K), oncologic diagnosis (OncoNIM-CD Cancer Diagnostics, OncoNIM-CF Cáncer Familiar) and stem cells (KaryoNIM® Stem Cells)
- Services of Genetic Diagnosis based on our bichips, we provide our clients with a genetic report for the medical specialist to help in the diagnostic and management of their patients. This is possible because NIMGenetics is the only Spanish company authorized by the Community of Madrid?s Health Department as an Analitical Diagnostics Centre with Genetic Unit, specialized in biochips.
- Services of consulting and development of genomic research, with an specialized service for the biomedical community in R&D institutes.