- A. Health Biotechnology
- Areas of activity
- Cell cultures and mantenance
- In vitro diagnostics
- Medical devices
- Drug delivery
- Drug discovery
- Cellular Therapy
- Therapeutic areas
- Infectious diseases
- Blood and lymphatic system
- Metabolic disorders / Endocrinology
- B. Agrifood Biotechnology
- Agriculture / veterinary / environmental
- GM Crops
- Environmental cleanup / testing
- Food safety
- C. Industrial Biotechnology
- Manufacture of biotech equipment
- Cell lines
- D. Services
- R&D services
- Biotechnolgy kits
- Scientific and technical instruments
- Internet and information technologies
- Professional services
- Training and spreading
- Supplies and materials providers
Our mission consists on providing reliable and personalized solutions to promote the progress of life science research, applied markets, genetic identification and molecular diagnostics while offering a high quality service.
Promega is a company that provides reagents and instrumentation to the scientific community to promote progress in life sciences, offering at the same time a personalized customer service and scientific advice.
The over 2,000 products in our catalogue allow scientists all around the world to enhance their knowledge through life science research, in particular in the areas of genomics, proteomics, cellular analysis and drug discovery. Our products are also used for specific applications in molecular diagnostics and human identity.
The mother company, Promega Corporation, was founded back in 1978 in Madison (Wisconsin, USA), and designed to provide an environment for innovation and creativity. Promega has proprietary branch offices in 15 countries and over 50 distribution agreements worldwide. One of these subsidiaries is Promega Biotech Ibérica S.L. that started its activities in Spain in the year 2005.