- A. Health Biotechnology
- Areas of activity
- In vitro diagnostics
- Therapeutic areas
- Cardiovascular diseases and circulatory system
- Genetic and rare diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Inflammatory diseases
- Ophtalmology and optometry
- Blood and lymphatic system
- Central nervous system
- Metabolic disorders / Endocrinology
- B. Agrifood Biotechnology
- Agriculture / veterinary / environmental
- Animal health / Veterinary
- D. Services
- R&D services
- Biotechnolgy kits
- Professional services
The company's main objective is the development of methodologies for DNA analysis applied to research and genetic diagnostics tests. We market analytical applications for the diagnosis a la carte of any genetic disease using the most advanced DNA sequencing technologies, also providing a genetic counseling service. We provide molecular genetic testing services, among others, to hospitals, the pharmaceutical sector, the food sector and, in general, to all public and private research centers.
- Clinical Services: Human Genetic Diagnoctics Tests. Genetic Counseling. Rare Diseases. Molecular Genetic Analysis a la carte.
- Molecular Biology Services: DNA Sequencing. Genetic analysis on demand (Animals, plants, microorganisms). Massive sequencing of genomes. Transcriptomics. Metagenomics.
- Research Services: Development of R & D projects in the field of genomics.
Our company is actively working with various companies and public and private research institutions for the development research projects in any scientific area where our expertise in Genomics, Genetics, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology can be helpful.
The company has been a pioneer in DNA sequencing and in particular in the introduction of new massive sequencing technologies and in 2007 founded the company Lifesequencing SL who settled in Spain the first massive sequencing platform's most advanced in the market, the GS-FLX (454) Sequencer, with the aim of making available to the companies and the scientific community one of the most powerful tools that currently exist for better understanding of the genomes of living organisms from man to microorganisms.