Sociedad Española de Bioquimica y Biologia Molecular (SEBBM)
Created in 1963 and with more than 3500 members, has the following objectives: i) promoting research; ii) boosting transfer of knowledge to the industry; iii) improving teaching; iv) facilitating contacts with interested stakeholders; v) fostering the internationalization of Spanish science; vi) informing the Spanish society about scientific progress; and, vii) contributing to strengthen the social and economical influence of Science.
- Technology development and transfer in biochemistry and molecular biology and biotechnology.
- R&D Research in Biochemistry and molecular biology and biotechnology
- R&D training in Biochemistry and molecular biology and biotechnology
- R&D services in Biochemistry and molecular biology and biotechnology
- To promote transfer of results and technology between members of the Society and partners of ASEBIO
- To co-organize courses, workshops of interest in Biotechnology
- To participate in Congresses and Meetings in Biotechnology