Downstream Process Technician
The successful candidate will join 3P Biopharmaceuticals, in Navarra Spain, as a Technician of the Process Development Department.
The candidate will be expected to be key member of the Downstream Process Development group and will have responsibilities within the protein purification process applied to process development, tech transfers and process validation.
The candidate expected to provide development oversight, knowledge and technical input into specific tasks and into the group in general. In addition, the candidate will be involved in the development of downstream process to obtain proteins with the specifications required by our clients, in the execution of the tech transfer processes. As well as, contribution to routine laboratory activities.
Proficiency and capability in managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment with client interaction is expected.
• From two to three years experience in either R&D or Manufacturing Departments in Downstream processes, within the biopharmaceutical industry or the academic field.
• Knowledge of purification techniques for proteins is a must.
• Knowledge of biochemical and structure of proteins is essential.
• Experience in working with chromatographic equipment as ÄKTA Systems, filtration systems is desirable.
• Experience in the Downstream process of proteins obtained in yeast, bacterial and mammalian cells would also be highly valued.
• Experience in GMP environment is an advantage.
• Experience in the preparation and review of documentation (SOPs, Development Reports, Validation Reports, protocol) in English to regulatory standards is essential.
• Proven initiative and independent thinking to deliver tasks on time, whilst working in a team environment.
• Capable to identify technical and scientific problems and propose solutions.
• Experience in managing studies and/or small-teams is expected.
• Proficient verbal and written communicator.
• Proficiency to work within regulatory guidelines.
Fluent in English.
Willing to relocate to Northern Spain
Immediate incorporation in a young and motivated working environment, in a company in full expansion.
Attractive remuneration according to experience.
Jorge Fuste Marta (email@example.com) - Human Resources Consultant at 3P Biopharmaceuticals