Lab Technician position
ADmit Therapeutics are seeking for a lab technician for their R&D department (FPII or similar education profile). The candidate will be under the supervision of the Senior R&D manager. The applicant will be responsible for the handle of blood and CSF samples, NGS library preparation, data registration, and lab equipment maintenance.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- A minimum experience about 2-3 years.
- Experience in Biotechs/Start ups or Genomic Cores Facilities.
- Experience in NGS protocols.
- Experience in biological samples handle (blood, CSF and so on).
- Good English level.
- The successful candidate is expected to have high planning and scheduling skills, ability to work under tight deadlines, to be collaborative and motivated.
Contract Duration and Other Benefits
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- The Gross annual salary will be commensurate to the candidate's expertise and qualifications.
Candidates must submit a cover letter, contact details of 2-3 references and a complete CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Lab technician position” in the subject of your email.