7TH ANNUAL NEUROSCIENCE INNOVATION FORUM FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, LICENSING & INVESTMENT
The forum, positioned at the beginning of JPM week, focuses on the latest developments across key areas of Neuroscience which are currently drawing widespread investor interest. The main programme for the 7th Annual NIF will feature more than 8 hours of high-level keynotes and panel discussions addressing the important advances in therapeutic, neurotech and diagnostics fields. Industry leaders will address the following topics:
Sunday, 7th of January:
- Industry Roundtable
- Advances in the Treatment of Alzheimer's & Other Cognitive Disorders Panel
- Exploring New Modalities for Rare & Orphan Neurological Diseases Panel
- New Approaches to Neuro Psychiatric Disorders Panel
- The Future of Psychedelics: Innovation, Regulation & Investment Opportunities Panel
- New Frontiers in Neuro Stimulation & Implants: Changing Patients’ Lives Panel
- Investor Roundtable
In-Person Meetings - 7th of January
- Virtual Meetings via Online Meeting System - 16th - 18th of January
- Networking Reception - 7th of January
The target audience are buy and sell side analysts from investment banks and funds, alongside partnering executives from pharma, biotech, medtech, neurotech and diagnostics companies. We anticipate over 300 delegates in-person and 30+ company presentations by established and emerging companies. This will include a limited number of live presentations taking place in dedicated presentation tracks, alongside virtual company showcases, which will be available on demand. Recorded sessions will also be added on demand on the event’s portal during the virtual week.
The In-Person meetings will be taking place on the 7th of January, while virtual meetings will take place on the 16th - 18th of January. For the virtual meetings, the system will allow you to have a secure audio/video call, as well as option to present slides using a screen share function and we will have a dedicated room for in-person meetings. The conference will be held in the Pacific Standard Time (PST) zone.