- C. Industrial Biotechnology
- APIs and green chemical
- Manufacture of biotech equipment
- Fermentation or biocatalysis
- D. Services
- Professional services
- Training and spreading
Bionet designs and builds fermentors/bioreactors, membrane filtration plants, and provides process development and engineering services for biotechnology-based industries. We work for food, biotechnology, energy, pharmaceuticals and chemicals companies, serving with our technologies both their production and environmental needs.
Lab to Market Engineering [L2M]:
- From process development at lab-scale we offer: Feasibility studies
- Industrialization and scale-up studies
- Turnkey construction of pilot plants
- Pilot plant testing
Project management of biotech investments:
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Project management or turnkey construction of industrial facilities
- Commissioning and start up according to GMPs
- Technology centres and R&D departments with new processes that want to add value to the Process Technology Package through a viability study, from an engineering point of view, considering existing / potential investors.
- New industrial investment projects and facilities that want to introduce a new process / product or that simply want to revamp an existing one.
- Technology centres that can collaborate in process optimization and troubleshooting.