- A. Health Biotechnology
- Areas of activity
- In vitro diagnostics
- Therapeutic areas
- Infectious diseases
- Metabolic disorders / Endocrinology
- C. Industrial Biotechnology
- D. Services
- R&D services
- Biotechnolgy kits
Research, development and manufacture of recombinant enzymes and other tools for molecular biology. Development of new technologies for molecular diagnostics and biomedical research.
Comprehensive, fast, simple, robust, automatable and competitive diagnostic solutions, based on internationally patented proprietary technologies and reagents from the company.
- Recombinant enzymes, nucleic acid purification systems and other reagents for molecular biology
- Ready-to-use Molecular diagnostic Kits based on Gelification Technology (one tube-one reaction)
- Design, stabilization and automation of nucleic acid amplification reactions
- Development of comprehensive automatable solutions for molecular diagnostics
Technology transfer: Transfer of Biotools Gelification Technology for the stabilization in a single tube all necessary reagents to perform an amplification reaction.
This technology has been licensed to the Brazilian Public Health System, and it has been implemented in Brazilian blood banks for the detection of HIV and HCV among blood donors.