- A. Health Biotechnology
- Areas of activity
- Biological defense
- In vitro diagnostics
- Drug delivery
- Therapeutic areas
- Cardiovascular diseases and circulatory system
- Genetic and rare diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Inflammatory diseases
- Blood and lymphatic system
- B. Agrifood Biotechnology
- Agriculture / veterinary / environmental
- Animal health / Veterinary
- D. Services
- R&D services
- Biotechnolgy kits
- CRO / CMO / SMO
- Professional services
- Training and spreading
- Supplies and materials providers
Diomune is a biotech company specialized in research and development of new immunology treatments oriented to human and animal health areas in infectious, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases.
The three main lines of business of the company are to develop a veterinary drug to cure canine leishmaniasis, research and develop a drug to treat sepsis in humans and seek licensing agreements for the use of an innovative immunomodulatory compound as an adjuvant for vaccines.
Thanks to our experience, Diomune SL offers other research groups and companies a range of products and services of high complexity, such as:
- Murine models of sepsis (LPS, E. coli, CLP), Leishmaniasis, models with and without adjuvant vaccine or with and without subsequent treatment, inflammatory models (rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, asthma, acute inflammation by carrageenan peritonitis by thioglycolate), Cancer colon associated with ulcerative models, metabolic syndrome and obesity, hepatic cirrhosis, and so on.
- Validations: Microbiological tests, determination of glucose, lactic acid, cell proliferation, apoptosis, cytokines in culture supernatant and serum, monitoring of cell populations by flow cytometry, antibody titers, study of the Th1/Th2 balance, and so on.
- Variety of cell types available.
Diomune uses the latest advances in Molecular Biology, Immunology and Research to meet the technological demands of enterprise. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our main interest for future collaboration focuses on the implementation of licensing agreements or joint ventures, with other companies with greater capacity than ours, to develop clinical trials for sepsis and septic shock in human phases with our drug (which has been shown excellent results in animal models).
Also, we would like to contact other companies who develop and/or market vaccines that seek new adjuvants to enhance their action.
Our major interest in collaboration is Vaccine Development. Diomune has a potential immunomodulator able to direct immune responses to be used as vaccine adjuvant. We are looking forward to find partners interested in using them as adjuvant in their vaccines or as immunomodulator in Immune-based diseases.