International Business Development Internship
The Business Development (BD) internship's role is to support international and national business development strategies to promote AKRN consulting services.
The Business Development internship supports the company's active part by improving access to its data and then using it to increase company efficiency and profitability.
Apart from handling established customers' details, the Business Development internship also attracts new customers through various promotional and advertising methods.
- Identify, qualify and contact sales leads using market intelligence databases and provide information on products and services to generate leads.
- Maintain company CRM databases.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and invoices
- Track the success of sales, leads and following up on unsuccessful proposals to determine future improvements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company marketing plan.
- Undertake marketing projects as required.
- Undertake a range of marketing and promotional activities.
- Attend meetings where required.
- Collect data from internal systems and external sources, prepare it for analysis, develop and run queries against that data and create reports, dashboard and data visualizations to make the analytical results available to corporate decision-makers.
- Assisting company executives in the identification of market trends.
- Enabling BI Tools to support both company executives in strategic and tactical decision-making processes.
- Building BI dashboards and performance scorecards that display visualized data on business metrics (such as number projects, billable hours per employee, annual variability in workload)
- An agreement with a university or business school is necessary for the internship
- Interest in International Business Development
- Passion for the healthcare sector
- International consulting role spirit
- Experience driving projects
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Good communication and organizational / time management skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to work to meet deadlines
- Detail and process-oriented, positive attitude and approach, multi-tasking capability
Advanced degree preferred.
Spanish (working proficiency)
The third language is preferred.
- This is an offer for an internship period of one year (an agreement with a university or business school may be necessary).
- The internship grant for the intern will be 800 net per month.
- We will provide all the necessary equipment (Laptop, screen, keyboard and mouse)
- The employee will enjoy the employee benefits program sponsored by AKRN.
ABOUT AKRN Scientific Consulting, S.L.
AKRN Scientific Consulting, S.L. is a privately-owned life science consulting firm based in Madrid, Spain. We are committed to partnering with Medical Device companies developing innovative technologies to improve health care for more people and offer customized solutions crafted to each client's needs. We combine therapeutic expertise and decades of industry know-how with excellent service and responsiveness to provide our customers with tailor-made solutions that can stand up to rigorous scientific and regulatory evaluations.
Se pueden mandar los CV hasta el viernes 12 de marzo a este correo: email@example.com