Junior Community Manager
Zymvol Biomodeling is a biotech startup specialized in the discovery and development of new industrial enzymes through computer simulations. We are looking for a talented and highly motivated person for a Community Manager position. The selected candidate should be available in August 2020.
You will be working closely with the Head of Communications and Head of Business Development, taking care of the Company's communication plan.
• Communicate through social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter) for relevant events happening in the
company (participation in events, etc).
• Adapt and create visual content for web and social media publications (infographics, pictures,
• Create flyers
• Create conference materials
• Update webpage (basic CMS Management)
• Keep record of social media publications’ performance monitoring
• Keep record of website performance (basic knowledge of Google Analytics)
We are looking for a candidate with interest in scientific communication /dissemination, who is curious and willing to learn.
Experience and Skills:
• Degree in journalism/audio-visuals/public relations/any similar degree related to communications.
• High English level (minimum C1 or native), as all communications are in English.
• Advanced user level of social networks (specially LinkedIn and Twitter)
• Basic knowledge of edition tools (Photoshop/Illustrator or similar)
• Basic knowledge of web edition (Wordpress)
• Demonstrated interest in biotechnology sector is a plus
• Minimum 6 months of experience.
What we offer:
• Startup environment – We’re a small but very motivated team. You’ll be working in a fastgrowing company with great potential to advance personally and professionally.
• Attractive economic conditions – salary will depend on skills and experience, incentive plan.
• Benefits – Flexible working hours, remote working, and budget for courses to improve professional skills, possibility of Health insurance.
The current post is for a maternity leave replacement, with an option be kept in case both parties agree
Zymvol Biomodeling is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are interested in this position, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV (2 pages max.), with subject CM_20001. Deadline for applications 30th July 2020.