Junior Postdoctoral Life Science Researcher
We are seeking a motivated Junior Postdoctoral Life Science Researcher to join our interdisciplinary team to develop new agents designed to modulate tumor dormancy to fight cancer progression. The candidate will participate in a highly translational project with interactions with academic institutions, industry, and clinicians by planning, initiating, and monitoring experiments, analyzing data and drawing conclusions. The work involves many contacts both internally and externally, including international research groups.
It is a great opportunity to gain drug discovery experience, conduct independent research and develop a product for transforming oncology treatments.
- Research studies using human lines and patient-derived cancer cells in in vitro and in vivo experiments.
- Designing, performing and analyzing experiments independently.
- Investigating drug´s mechanisms of action.
- Participating in company’s scientific meetings.
- Participating in data interpretation and crafting manuscripts for publication
- PhD in biology, pharmacy, biochemistry, biomedical sciences or related discipline.
- Prior experience is required with some of the following techniques:
- Mammalian cell culture
- Experience in molecular, biochemistry and cell biology techniques
- Experience performing experiments with mice (FELASA accreditation)
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills, as well as independent, motivated, and collaborative person
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the field of immune-oncology research projects
- Scientific and technical background in early-stage development of drugs.
- Open-ended (indefinido), full-time contract.
- Expecting starting date: December 2023
- Location: Barcelona
- Continuous training in a high-quality scientific environment
- Good working atmosphere
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Junior Postdoctoral Life Science Researcher” in the email title:
- CV (Name_Surname_CV.pdf)
- Cover letter (Name_Surname_CL.pdf)
- 2-3 contacts for references
Confidentiality in document handling and equality of opportunities policy are guaranteed by Oniria Therapeutics.
Deadline to submit applications:
Submit your application as soon as possible and no later than 10th December 2023