Junior & Senior Protein and Molecular Modelers
ZYMVOL is a biotech company specialized in the design, development and application of molecular modeling software in the discovery and development of new industrial enzymes. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals for two positions as Junior Protein and Molecular Modeler (J-PMM) and Senior Protein and Molecular Modeler (S-PMM).
What you can expect working at ZYMVOL:
- Environment. We’re a small but very motivated team. You’ll be working in a fast growing company with great potential to advance personally and professionally.
- Attractive economic conditions. J-PMM €20-€25k, S-PMM €35k-€50k depending on skills and experience, as well as an attractive incentive plan (including the possibility of stock options/phantom shares).
- Benefits. Health insurance, flexible working hours and remote working.
o PhD in computational chemistry/biology or similar.
o Experience with protein modeling software and Python is essential.
o Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
o Experience with computational enzyme engineering is highly desirable.
o Experience with machine learning is highly desirable.
o Experience with small molecule drug design is desirable.
o MSc in computational chemistry/biology, biotechnology or similar.
o Experience with Python, docking and molecular dynamics is desirable.
Both positions will respond to the Chief Scientific Officer. The S-PMM candidate is expected to work independently and manage junior level employees. The J-PMM candidate will have to enroll in a PhD programme at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya in July 2021.
• Engineer/search target enzymes with computer simulations.
• Actively participate in the development of new computational tools.
• Prepare reports.
Zymvol Biomodeling is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are interested in these positions, please write to email@example.com with either “J-PMM” of “SPMM” and Job ID PMM_20001 as subject.