Physico - Chemical Technician
The successful candidate will join 3P Biopharmaceuticals, in Navarra Spain, as a Physico-Chemical Technician with Empower.
The candidate will be expected to perform physico-chemical analysis and participate in the design and development of analytical methods with the specifications required by our clients, as well as, contribution to routine laboratory activities.
We are looking for a candidate with capability in managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment with client interaction is expected.
· A minimum of one year working experience in biopharmaceutical and/or pharmaceuticals industry.
· Experience in performing analysis of proteins with standard biochemical and biophysical techniques.
· Experience in development/qualification/validation of non-compendial Analytical Methods.
· Experience across a variety of LC platforms, encompassing HPLC, UPLC, separation by RP-, IEX-, SEC-, Affinity- etc.; detection with UV, PDA/DAD, Fluorescence, ELSD/CAD and MS.
· Experience with Empower3, or equivalent software.
· Experience in MS analysis of Proteins and/or glycans is beneficial
· Familiarity with recombinant proteins, mAbs, Biosimilar, ADCs.
· Familiar with Pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines.
· Fluent in English.
· Willing to relocate to Northern Spain
Jorge Fuste Marta (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Human Resources Consultant at 3P Biopharmaceuticals