Preclinical and Regulatory Project Manager
We are seeking a motvated Project Manager in Preclinical Development and Regulatory Afairs to join our interdisciplinary team to develop new agents designed to modulate tumor dormancy to fght cancer progression. The candidate will partcipate in a highly translatonal project with interactons with academic insttutons, industry and clinicians by planning, initatng and monitoring experiments, analysing data and drawing conclusions. The role includes to procure services from CROs and coordinate the work with the CROs and other involved. The work involves many contacts both internally and externally, including internatonal CROs/collaborators/research groups, which imposes high demands on communicaton skills and diplomatc ability.
Please see the attached document to know more about this offer!
- Open-ended (indefinido), full-time contract.
- Salary: competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Expecting starting date: February 2024
- Location: preferably Barcelona, with possibility of remote work.
- Continuous training in a high-quality scientific environment.
- Good working atmosphere.
Contact: Esther Riambau (email@example.com)