AseBio Investor Day
For the first time, this year it will be delivered digitally, so no matter where you are located
AseBio Investor Day is the leading event allowing Spanish innovative biotechnology projects to be introduced to an audience of leading international investors and pharmaceutical & industrial companies. The event is organized by AseBio, the Spanish Bioindustry Association.
For the first time, this year it will be delivered digitally, so no matter where you are located. The AseBio Investor Day will feature a partnering event, pitch presentations, and investor panels. The event working language is English.
The AseBio Investor Day program will feature sessions on different topics such as:
- Life Sciences Venture Capital
- Financing the Circular Bioeconomy
- Food Tech Investments
A selection of companies will also have the opportunity to present their company and their investment needs to the audience.
The partnering system will be open during the 4-day event so you can organize your meetings at the most convenient time.
You will be able to enjoy the following features:
- Digital one-to-one meetings with integrated video chat.
- Publishing of your company and personal profiles.
- Auto-scheduling: your meetings will take place at your preferred schedule.
- Mobile optimized, so you don’t miss any feature if you are working from your mobile phone.
- 1-click Outlook calendar synchronization.
- Integrated agenda: combine meeting lists with your conference agenda.